The Asia Walker Story Recovering from Body Memory and Date Rape

A co-worker used her own special soap while in the bathroom. The scent of the soap triggered a strange reaction causing her friend to become nauseous and uncontrollably agitated.  Many victims of sexual assault experience physical reactions that are referred to as "Body Memory." As Asia tells her story, she guides us through exploring and discussing various aspects of body memory, including her own traumatic experience in this area.  Click to hear this enlightening and inspiring broadcast.

10 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
This design is wicked! You obviously know how to keep a reader
entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was
almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job.
I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Too cool!

Fri, May 10, 2019 @ 7:34 AM

2. wrote:
hey there and thank you for your information – I've certainly picked up anything new from right
here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this web site, since I experienced
to reload the site a lot of times previous to
I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web
host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google
and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
Well I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much
more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

Mon, May 13, 2019 @ 6:43 AM

3. wrote:
Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I
am impressed! Very helpful information specially the last
part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular information for a long time.
Thank you and best of luck.

Tue, June 18, 2019 @ 2:19 PM

4. wrote:
I am extremely impressed together with your writing skills and also with the format for your blog.

Is this a paid topic or did you modify it yourself?

Either way stay up the nice high quality writing, it's uncommon to see a great weblog like
this one nowadays..

Sun, June 23, 2019 @ 5:39 AM

5. wrote:
My brother recommended I would possibly like this web site.
He was entirely right. This publish truly
made my day. You cann't consider simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Wed, July 31, 2019 @ 10:57 AM

6. wrote:
Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually recognise what you are speaking approximately!
Bookmarked. Please also consult with my web site
=). We can have a hyperlink change contract among us pof natalielise

Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 11:33 PM

7. wrote:
Have you ever considered about including a little
bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is
valuable and all. However just imagine if you added some great pictures or
video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your
content is excellent but with pics and videos, this
website could undeniably be one of the best in its niche.
Great blog!

Tue, August 13, 2019 @ 3:44 PM

8. wrote:
Thanks for the good writeup. It in reality was once a entertainment account it.
Look complex to more delivered agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep in touch?

Fri, August 23, 2019 @ 8:58 AM

9. wrote:
Great article.

Wed, September 4, 2019 @ 3:14 AM

10. wrote:
It's in fact very complicated in this full of activity
life to listen news on Television, therefore I just use world wide web for that reason, and take the hottest news.

Tue, October 22, 2019 @ 11:27 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.